Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Moment to Explain (April 7, 2010)

Okay, so the experiment of posting each subsequent addition to my blog in the comments section in order to save room and divide up my 1 blog on Writer's Digest into something that resembled 3 blogs didn't work as well as I had hoped it would. What can I say, not all time saving ideas and lazy actions work out in the long run. I actually realized this a couple of months ago, but got wrapped up in other things and decided to hold off on moving it - I mean, how hard could it be, right? (you can stop laughing any time now...) Needless to say, it may take a little while, but I think the transition will be worth it. In the mean time, think of this as re-run week. You get a chance to catch up on anything you might have missed (especially with my weird format experiment), rethink anything that might have caught your attention before and then got lost in the shuffle of life, and of course add your two cents anywhere and everywhere - I do ask that you keep comments pg-13 and under seeing as I write kids books and plan to link this to my website (coming soon).
Enjoy the process! (one of us might as well )

No comments:

Post a Comment