Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010


Where did the weekend go? I mean, really, it can't be done already! Yet here I am, and the calendar says it's Monday again... I'm starting to think a friend of mine is right and that there is a time warp in effect at our house! Ah well, I guess there's not use in complaining. Time to move to Monday's Theme Music (incidentally Flight of the Bumblebee and Manic Monday seem to work out pretty well when combined in my head.) and get some stuff done.

With the website up and running like it should be ( http://www.brittneycassity.com/ ), I now just need to make sure to use the advertising credits they gave me and also remember to update and tie in all my other social networking sites... and start the Twitter thing. I would like to pause for a moment though to say that it sure is feeling like all of my computer time is going to updating and networking lately. I'm really hoping that at some point in the very near future I'll be able to get back to the writing part! I miss it! I know that building a platform is important too, but it sure does feel like the forest is being blocked from view by this one really big tree... Okay, that was as close to a complaint as I plan to post on that topic - at least for today .

So this week I'm on my way to getting the whole social networking and advertising thing under control. This includes updating my business cards, and other printed materials - although I'm going to spread out actual printing over the next few paydays since I'd like to get them professionally done again. The last ones I had printed were wonderful, and there is a lot to be said for quality.

Here's hoping next week will let me get back to the part that I love... writing. Until then, I'm on my way to the rest (which will get me some plants for a different flower bed - before picture posted here). I'll let you know when I get there!

1 comment: