Wednesday, April 7, 2010

January 9, 2010


It's been a hectic week - dentist appointments, bad weather, etc. I'm glad I didn't put too much emphasis on the creative side because the mundane world was in the spot light way too much for my brain to play. I did manage to meet my goals though and even tossed in designing new business cards for myself since my others were out of date. All in all I'm happy with my progress.

Now the down side: After some careful thought I decided to pull most, if not all, of the books I have out on consignment and spend some time regrouping and planning how to market Fiddelbug. I think I'm doing the right thing, but at the same time pulling them feels a little like giving up and I don't like that. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment