Wednesday, April 7, 2010

March 15, 2010

Monday. Yucky, dreary, chilly weather. Low turn out at the craft show over the weekend. Bubbles of "bad mood" floating around the house and sporadically landing on family members (myself included). Seeing how unorganized I've become over the past month. Realizing how far away my goals are. These are a few of my least favorite motivation killers and they all decided to greet me when I got up this morning. Needless to say I am frantically trying to adjust my attitude, especially since I was going on so much in my last post about being social and feeling more balanced. The timing on today's mood could not have been scheduled better to remind me that our resolve needs to be tested from time to time to see how strong it actually is. So it is time to shake off the crud, find a new perspective and breathe. After that I'm going to use today to get organized so I can see over the mental mess, which should get rid of the directionally challenged feeling and let me get moving again. That's all I'm going to expect out of myself this week too. It's a pretty big step forward, and I'll feel a LOT better when I get there. Anything else that comes about because of it will be icing, which is always a happy-maker, but which in this case isn't all that important to the plan for the week. So that's what I'm on my way to this week. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment