Wednesday, April 7, 2010

January 13, 2010

Monsters are fickle creatures. As soon as you determine to face them and put on your cape and tiara the blasted things go on vacation. I have to wait about 3 weeks before I can grapple with the Feat of Tamarack critter. They won't be accepting applications for pre-judging until the first part of February. This leaves me with all sorts of unused bravery that is trying to deflate. I think I'll redirect the war cry to figuring out the critique group rules before I chicken out! I'm sure it is just cause to keep the armor on and will definitely be beneficial to my future writing. So although my direction changed slightly, I'm still on my way to battling the monster of personal fear. Thankfully I still have chocolate handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment