Wednesday, April 7, 2010

January 30, 2010


I did it! I sent Fiddlebug in to the Writer's Digest International Self-Published Book Awards contest. It should be there within the next few days. I really feel good about it too - not nearly as nervous as I thought I'd be. Maybe it's just the fact that the decision has been made and the act completed, but I think it's also because I honestly believe my little dragon stands every bit of a chance as any other book there. It feels like I made the right choice - even with my purse quite a bit lighter for it.

Research and brainstorming are moving a bit slower, but sometimes that's how they have to go. My direction on both is a bit more defined than it was at the beginning of the week so that's progress.

I'm off to enjoy some down time before Monday rolls around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment