Wednesday, April 7, 2010

January 2, 2010

I actually accomplished my little To do List - well mostly anyway =). I still need to get some back issues of a couple of magazines and do research on them to see if freelancing would work for me. There looks to be a flaming hoop or two involved in some of them and I'm not sure how well jumping through them will work with our school schedule. I think the writing practice would be tool though.
I have finished the rough draft I was working on and set it aside for a couple of weeks. It's always easier for me to see where the first corrections need to happen that way. The best part of finishing this particular one is that those who asked if Cindy, the honeybee, ever shows back up in the story will get a nice dose of her.
All in all I'm happy with the progress I made. I'm letting the weekend lead itself while I decide what I'll be don my way to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment