Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011


Welcome to a new week! Unfortunately mine began with me opening my eyes and seeing snow falling outside my window... YUCK! I'm really REALLY tired of snow! That's okay though, it is spring and eventually the white flaky stuff will stop for a few months. I got a good workout in and that countered the chilly feeling and took up enough time for the sun to come out and shine too. Definite improvement!
This weeks goals don't seem to have any new writing involved, so I'm hoping to get what I need to done fairly quickly and then have some free time to either add to a story or brainstorm some illustrations. We'll see. For now the plan is to be On My Way To finding out how to get a table at the Galax Book Festival, redesign my business cards with my new website, schedule either a story time visit or book signing for April, and send Clyde... off to the Writer's Digest Self-Published Book Awards Contest (with a whole lot of well wishes and prayers too).
I hope you enjoy the walk toward your own goals this week, and I'll be here for my update on Friday! See you then!

(Note on the pic: Nope, haven't seen any of these yet, but I've decided to start watching the walkway in hopes that they'll tell me it's not going to get cold anymore for a while!)

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how life just keeps interfering with writing plans. Here's wishing you get the life and writing goals to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete