Friday, March 11, 2011

March 11, 2011


Quick update after the first day of the craft show just to say that all is well. I have the new edition of Clyde the Undead Dust Bunny proof copy from Lightning Source and am pretty happy with it. I'll decide next week whether to fix the couple of things that I'm iffy about or let them slide. I've also been working on some contest entries that will be polished as much as possible by next week when I have to send them. All in all a great week, and I'm currently enjoying a nice visit with my dad too! I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll see you Monday!

(Note on the picture: Here's the new Clyde art minus the cover text. This is the one that will hopefully sell millions of copies through the usual bookbuying options!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the millions of copies sold.

    ReplyDelete