Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25, 2011


Okay, so I'm breaking my own rule and updating before I go to the gym. I've got a lot to do today and every time I turn around there is another thing added to my list. I figured I'd start out by getting something done.
Speaking of getting things done, my website has been relocated! (insert The Hallelujah Chorus here) I'm really happy with it too. You should go check it out: www.brittneycassity.net I even added a page with a slide show of my art - which I deserve bravery points for! I also finished my entries for the Monroe Arts Alliance's writing contest early and have already sent them in. I had until April 1, so I'm feeling light as a feather right now!
I hope all of you had as smooth of a journey through your week, and that your weekend is spectacular! I'm off to work off some of this marshmallow fluff that seems to have found its way under my skin and then back home to check over schoolwork and begin planning a project budget for the walkway. See you on Monday!
(Note on the picture: I painted this a few years ago as a gift. The picture is under glass so excuse the flash glare.)

1 comment:

  1. This picture is great and I love the art slide show on your new website. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete