Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011


Ah, another week is here to wrestle with. I'm looking forward to this week's match too. I've got a big change that is going to really help me toward some goals by saving money. I'm moving my website to a free location. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the customer service and everything else about Fatcow's hosting - The site just can't support itself yet, so is cutting into my budget in a not so great way. The move will be taken care of before the end of the month, and I'll be sure to post changes for those who visit the craft page. I'm glad to hear that so many of the craft ideas and recipes are used in classrooms too! It makes me feel great to know that I'm taking a little of the pressure off of teachers to come up with ideas. Just to warn you, I will be recycling the projects this year along with a few new additions plugged in here and there to freshen things up. A year is an awful long time to remember ideas and directions, so I don't want the new group of little ones coming along to miss out (plus I can really use the extra time!). So, there you have it - my plan. I'm On My Way To a virtual relocation and 3 days (well, make that 2 more) of counteracting the "Butt in Chair" process of writing! I hope your week is great and that you get some firm steps taken toward your own goals!
(About the pic: I'm looking to put a sitting erea on the spot by the chimney. It's just outside my office window and I think it will be a great nook to get away to!)

1 comment:

  1. I considered moving my site as well, but I fell under the pressure of the customer service woman helping me sort out a problem. Maybe next year. Good luck, you know I will follow your site were ever it goes. Does that sound stalkerish? I hope not, lol.

    ReplyDelete