Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7, 2011


Possibly the most important weeks to set goals are the ones that you really don't feel like setting goals. At least that's what I'm telling myself - repeatedly - this week. It probably isn't helping me much that the picture you are looking at is the current state of my desk ("Enabling Disorganized Students to Succeed" booklet and all LOL). Or that Chance is battling through some algebra on the dry erase board I write my goals for the week down on so I can help him figure out how to understand the weird ways or algebra. In other words, it's seat-of-my-pants time.
According to my monthly list I've got quite a bit to do yet, so in order to chop the list down I'm going to get the rest of the Sophie's Sneeze projects made and written up. I'm also going to finish the 3 pages of new writing I need to get done before the end of the month. Since that should use up the itty bitty pocket of creativity I feel hovering in my head it's looking like the rest of the week will be spent regrouping and re-organizing - again... I'm great at both, must be all of the practice I get since I scatter and clutter so easily!
Here's hoping for no unplanned boulders on everyone's paths this week! See you on Friday with (hopefully) more motivation!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, didn't you just organize that office!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Theresa, I see that you - like most people - don't understand that I actually have super powers. Mine just happen to be the power to unorganize my work space without noticing in less time than it takes to blink an eye! I'm sure that there is a place where this super power will be appreciated... I'm just also sure that my desk is not that place =)

    ReplyDelete