Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 29, 2010


I have reached the end of the week, the end of the list, and hopefully the end of the mood. My "rose colored glasses" still feel a little cracked around the edges, but the mucky reality that people choose to wallow in isn't making me growl quite so loud anymore. Things are as they are, and so are people. The only changes I can make are the ones to myself and what I can touch. It only took two flower beds and a really full schedule to make me remember that too (laughing)! So now there is a beautiful day out there kicking off a long weekend that bumps right up against my birthday. Seems like a shame to waste even a minute of it with the residual grunge of a bad mood, so I'm off to enjoy it all! I hope yours is wonder-filled too! (I hope you like the sneak peak of Clyde!)

No comments:

Post a Comment