Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 24, 2010


A Dust Bunny is BORN!!! Clyde is currently at the printer's and her status says she is in the binding stage. Good thing they are referring to the book and not the character, 'cause I'm not sure Clyde is able to be bound! I'm really excited about this and can't wait until the book gets here! I'm hoping that the copies I ordered will arrive by Wednesday - and I'm hoping that they look as wonderful as I think they are going to. Once I'm sure they do, I'll get her up at the store on my website ( www.brittneycassity.com ). I'm looking at an October 1st release date.

So for now I'm going to go enjoy the weekend! See you again on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Binding stage.... very exciting. Can't wait, I am doing the happy dance for you.

    ReplyDelete