Monday, September 13, 2010

Sept. 13, 2010


Happy Monday to you! I'm sure there are grumbles going on out there about those two words being so close together in the same sentence, but look at it this way, if you start out thinking it's going to be good, you'll get to skip at least one groan for the day. That's my new theory anyway - call it lunatic optimism, blind faith or denial if you like, but I'm sticking to it!
This weeks On My Way to It list is really just a repeat of last weeks since I didn't make it to the end of that particular tunnel yet. At least the light at the end of it is still shining brightly and I don't hear too many monsters shuffling around in the tunnel with me! So just to restate, I've got 4 hours of new writing and 3 Sophie's Sneeze projects to get done this week. Oh, and a new writer's group to check out on Wednesday since the one in Lewisburg has decided to take a break until the new year rolls in. It's looking like that list may be done in the kitchen this week too as I managed to close out my garden (aside from a few cherry tomatoes that are still coming on) and need to get things put up for the winter. It wasn't a great garden year, but what did come in came in well and I'm thankful for it!
So off I go into the week ahead! See you again Wednesday and Friday!
(The picture: Some of the reasons I'm becoming the crazy cat lady checking out the curve on the back corner of the deck prior to the first coat of paint... which they of course had to leave paw prints in when it went on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment