Monday, September 20, 2010

August 20, 2010


This week is ALL about BIRTHDAYS!!!! My dad and my father-in-law share the 21st as their big day, and my wonderful hubby came into the world on the 22nd! Add to this the fact that I'm truly hoping to birth Clyde's book by the end of the week, and you'll see that there's a LOT of celebrating to do! I can't think of better things to be on my way too either!
I hope you all enjoy your week... and don't forget to have some cake!

(The picture of Scott was taken in Ohio last month - I thought the ice cream would be good for his birthday week)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week. Happy birthday to the men in your life and good luck to one special girl dust bunny! Can't wait to see her ig dabut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can resist anything but ice cream. LOL

    Bon chance with your literary career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the well wishes Arcadian! (BTW I almost hated posting that picture since the place it was taken at is 6 hours away, closed this time of year and has the BEST ice cream! Sort of feels like torture!)

    ReplyDelete