Friday, September 3, 2010

Sept. 3, 2010


Here's to a successful beginning to September! This week surprised me a little. There was entirely too much going on, but it all seemed to fit together like puzzle pieces for a change. I'm so thankful for how smoothly it went! Added perks were that I found out I had 4 books sell at Kitten's Korner in White Sulphur Springs, WV. (Great store for unique holiday gifts if you're in the area by the way!) It always makes me happy when another book finds it's home!
Now I'm off to see what this Labor Day Weekend holds. I'm hoping for the grill to be involved at least a little! I'll still be posting new goals on Monday. Stop by and let me know what you're on your way too as well!
(picture of Nymphie studiously ignoring an outside cat who's is out of sight below the windowsill)

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for your book sale, 4 more very nice. Enjoy your Labor Day. I plan on doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete