Friday, September 10, 2010

Sept. 10, 2010


Mundane world intrusions into my literary life happened all week. The good news is that there is a LARGE amount of pesto in my freezer, 3 of the flower beds look absolutely gorgeous in my opinion, and a person can walk all the way around my house on the newly laid decking. I also got about 2 1/2 hours of writing in and left off at a good spot to continue just as soon as I can get back to my pen and paper (yes, you read that right, I do the rough draft the old fashioned way most of the time). I still need to put the next 3 Sophie's Sneeze projects together, write them out and take pictures, but I do know what they are going to be at least, so I'm looking at it as a partial victory!
All in all, not a bad week from where I'm standing. Not perfect, but hey, perfect is boring, right? I'm hoping to catch up the straggling ends of what I meant to get done over the weekend and be back here with some new stuff come Monday. Until then, enjoy this gorgeous weather!!!!!!!!

(Picture: See, I TOLD you I got something done this week!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks good and nice weather to get it done. And remember winter is coming to hole up inside to write so enjoy the beautiful days while they last.

    ReplyDelete