Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25, 2011


Busy, busy week ahead for me. Today is a trip into the wild blue yonder of talking to book store managers about book signings with my friend and fellow author Theresa Flerx. Friday looks like a day in Princeton with my brother looking at areas and places to rent for Mom. In between now and then there is grocery shopping, the packing of boxes, the gym, and all the the real world stuff around here that should have been done last week (or the week before...) and will probably get set aside again. (No fear, I really don't want to clean the bathrooms or wash the kitchen floor, so the rest of it gives me an excuse not to!) If the weather stays so beautiful I'm hoping to do some more weeding too since yesterday was so productive in that area and my big front flower bed is looking pretty darned spiffy now! So is the area around my new composting spot at the end of the fairy bed.
For now though I need to be On My Way to looking presentable and getting out the door. See you Friday!

(Note on the pic: Here is my new composting area. By next year I'll be able to separate the log part into two sections and begin using the compost that I'm adding to and breaking down this year.)

1 comment:

  1. Love the compost area. I just have a trash can with holes punched in it and a pile of decaying stuff next to it.

    ReplyDelete