Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2011


Strike up the band and play the triumphant music! I've got my 8 illustrations complete, my 8 sayings written, my less than joyful turn down of the offer made for Bart and the Amber Bee award sent off and my distributor chosen. If you noticed the slightly flat note on that last one, it's because I need to decide whether I'm changing the size of the book so that I can keep the spine text on the finished product or if I'm just going to deal with the loss. There is also the option of changing the book's size in order to achieve their 80 page lower limit for spine text... Hmmm I'll decide over the weekend. For now I'm off to enjoy some down time!
I hope your weekend is great! See you on Monday.

(Note on picture: Yes Tiger, it's safe to come out now - I'm done running around like a chicken with its head cut off for a couple of days.)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the goals. I hope to get my distributer stuff done Sunday. Oh and your guest blog questions answered

    ReplyDelete