Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010


Welcome to the end of another year. It's time to reflect on it, see where it went right and where it maybe got a bit off track then make a whole bunch of resolutions (no matter how much you say you don't) that may or may not be stuck to! There's a lot of budding hope in this time of year if you really think about it. Maybe the trick is to see which buds need to be nipped and which ones need to be pampered. Sometimes it's a hard call. I wish you luck with making the choice.

I've got no real literary goals for this week. I'm still riding on the holiday down time and catching up with the real world of the house and family and eating too much sugar to think straight. I've got a couple of projects jockeying for position in my head for when I'm ready to get back into the race, but for now they can bounce up and down, wave their little idea arms and solidify some more while they wait for the year to change over and me to decide where to nip and where to feed.

1 comment: