Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13, 2010


Welcome to a brand new, snow covered, windy, and COLD Monday. This is the last week before my kids are on Christmas break, and I'm wondering whether they are on schedule like they say they are. My guess is "not exactly" so I'm waiting to hear the excuses. I've been trying to decide what needs my attention that I can positively influence this week as far as writing goes. I think the winners for the goals list are to get some Wednesday's Words illustrations done and edit chapters 4 and 5 for The Quest for Crystal Cave so I can post them next Monday. Both of those should fit nicely around baking!
Stay warm this week and I'll see you Friday!
(Note on the picture - that's Monster Cat peeking at the weather - he's not impressed either)

1 comment:

  1. Perfect weather to stay inside to write and bake. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete