Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20, 2010


SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that word! But I'm skipping new flower additions for a while. I'm waiting for the new deck to be complete (slow going, it's just Scott and the boys working around Scott's nightmarish work schedule. This picture was taken before they started laying the decking.) so I can see how the landscaping needs are looking. (Plus it's too hot, and has been too dry for me to be comfortable dinking with the existing beds and their root systems. I really don't want to kill everything!)
You can check out the new store at www.brittneycassity.com right now I've only got some freebies listed (but free should make people smile anyway) but I'm working on getting some of the rest added in, so keep checking back!
I'll also be launching the new addition here on September 1, and have made enough headway that it shouldn't make me want to pull my hair out for a few months anyway!
I hope you enjoy your weekend - I know I will be! See you again on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the store step up, I will check it out. Decking looks good too. I agree with the plant issues, if it's growing in the dry and hot weather, leave it be for now, I believe.

    ReplyDelete