Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16, 2010



Yes, I was bad and missed Friday's post. And here is it Monday again already too! I'm not sure where the weekend went, but gone it is, so I'd better get on with getting back into the swing of things(without kicking myself for neglecting to pre-plan any of my updates for today)for this week.
I've been working on a new addition for this blog for a while now. I'm planning to start it up the first Wednesday of September. I don't want to give too much away on it yet, but it's been keeping my drawing hand busy and giving me an outlet for some of the things that come to mind that aren't really appropriate for my website. That being said, one of my goals this week is to get caught up with what I've got ready to scan into the computer. I'd also like to get some more done, but I'm refusing to add that to the list since I consider working on this particular project "down time".
My other big goal this week is to get the store for the site attached to the site itself and make sure all the items are added. Paypal took me a little longer to get set up than I had anticipated since I just wasn't home that much over the past couple of weeks. Seeing as the West Virginia State Fair is in full swing in Lewisburg I think that I've got a great reason to stay home in my pajamas, avoid the traffic and hordes of humanity, and develop some new technological know-how. (those of you who know me can stop snickering now... ~smile~)
I'd love to say that I'm actually going to write... I miss writing. I miss getting to know new characters and finding out how the established characters are planning to change the plot behind my back. I like words. Unfortunately there are only so many hours in a day, and marketing has sucked them all up. At least I'm still being creative and there are words involved. Hopefully after the store is set up I can get back to the part I love best! Until then, I'm on my way to the rest, and this time I will be back at the end of the week to let you know how it all went! Good luck with your To Do List!
(Note: The pic is me and Scott at my 20th class reunion on Aug. 7, 2010)

2 comments:

  1. Great picture, it says a lot, When someone is looking at you with love in his eyes while your back is turned. It shows true feeling.

    ReplyDelete