Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1, 2010


Welcome to a new month. Also for anyone who wants to write, you should know that this is NaNoWriMo - which is a weird way of saying National Novel Writing Month. Just in case you are wondering, No - I will not be writing a novel this month. I am however hoping to get out of whatever this literary funk is that I'm in and stop with the drifting at some point... just not THIS point. I enjoyed last week's Accomplishment List plan. It was a nice break, and I've decided that since it's working I'm going to keep it in place for this week too.
So, with that in mind, I'm On My Way To... Somewhere! I'll let you know where it is when I get there on Friday. Until then I've decided to pretend that the little beetle in the picture is actually a Lady Bug (although I'm pretty sure its one of those weird Asian beetles that only LOOK like lady bugs) and I'm hoping it brings me some luck along my journey.

2 comments:

  1. Somewhere is a great destination, at least it beats nowhere. And if the Accomplishment List got you Somewhere it seems like the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm thinking. Plus this seems to be shaking things up a little bit which I need every now and then. Oh, and it got me to finally clean off my desk LOL

    ReplyDelete